23 May 2010

gelato heaven

I have a slight obsession with gelato, and there are many places in Freiburg that have it, glistening at the front of the store in a myriad of colors. I found one place on the tram line to the Institute that has single scoops for just 1 euro, and have decided that a cone a day will get me through almost all of the flavors in my time here. So, without further ado, my list:

21/5: Schokolade (a deep, rich chocolate)
22/5: Hönigmelon (actually cantaloupe, my very favorite in Italy)
23/5: Joghurt Erdbeere (strawberry yogurt)
24/5: Kokos (coconut)
25/5: Bacio (from Incontra, another gelato place)
26/5: Vanille (back at Portofino's)
27/5: Karamel
28/5: Hönigmelon (again!) AND later, Walnuss (walnut)
29/5: Schokolade, Cappucino, and Kokonuss (coconut)
30/5: Kirsche (cherry, from a new place on the third tram stop)
(forgot some days, oops)
3/6: Vanilla and Coconut (in Paris)
5/6: Pear, and Blood Orange/Peach (in Paris)
7/6: Hönigmelon/Wassermelon (Watermelon); Zuppa Inglese
8/6: Nero (a dark, dark chocolate)
9/6: Black Forest Cherry (or something to that effect, in Titisee)

So what will tomorrow be?

No comments:

Post a Comment